Acquire jobs in Queensland
- Have a knowledge of, or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of HP Records Manager, electronic Document and Records Management Systems (eDRMS).
- The occupant of this position is required to hold a Queensland “C” class driver's licence or have the ability to acquire this licence.
- Ability to acquire knowledge of hygiene standards, infection control practices, food safety standards, workplace health and safety, total quality management,…
- Demonstrated experience or the ability to acquire experience in all aspects of specimen collection.
- Demonstrated high level skills, or the ability to rapidly…
- Understand or have the ability to acquire case investigation skills including processing, using, gathering and analysing information.
- We are committed to providing opportunities for students to acquire meaningful, valuable and creative education and training for the world of work, everyday…
$162 a day
- You'll learn all aspects of setting up, loading and firing mortars, and will acquire valuable leadership and communication skills.
- Why join the Army Reserve?*.
- Has an understanding of or an ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of legislation, policies and tools relating to environmental offsets, environmental…
- Consult with relevant stakeholders to acquire relevant data/information for use in development and delivery of Human Resources Bayside strategies and programs.
$62,342 - $66,291 a year
- A broad knowledge of the University’s policies and procedures, particularly in relation to student matters or an ability to rapidly acquire such knowledge.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.