Acquisition Land jobs in Brisbane QLD
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$101,955 - $115,005 a year
- BCSPO currently manages a major capital acquisition project based in Canberra and Brisbane, delivering a state-of-the-art deployable communications trunk system…
Rheinmetall Defence Australia Pty Ltd
- WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US.
- Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties?
- When you work for us, you have more than a job.
- Negotiate best value for money outcomes with suppliers, both for new system acquisitions and commonly procured spares.
- Great journeys start here, apply now!
- Primary practice areas include regulatory and commercial matters for mining and petroleum proponents, including tenement acquisitions and divestments, mine and…
- We seek an ambitious and highly motivated individual who can boast a demonstrable track record within a Corporate, Commercial and Property environment.
- Role will involve research and development of land acquisition, disposal, transfer and exchange strategies as well as devising budget programs to facilitate…
$130,000 a year
- You will gain exposure to a broad range of work; across corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, finance, real estate, land use, water law,…
CW DEVELOPMENT (AUST) PTY LTD
Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
- About you as a site acquisition:
- Conduct pre-acquisition due-diligence study.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of site acquisition for development…
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- We have multiple Project Management opportunities within our LYNX Development Program (LAND 400 Phase 3).
- In Australia, we offer engineering and management advice and services across the land, aerospace and maritime sectors.
- Full-time and part-time hours considered.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.