Act Government Health jobs
- The Department of Health is responsible for the overall management of the public health system in Queensland.
- CEQ is committed to a client-first approach.
- Key responsibilities: • Utilise the powers appointed to inspectors according to the Workplace Health and Safety Act 2011 and the Electrical Safety Act 2002 to…
- To participate as a collaborative member of the Torres and Cape Mental Health and AODs service to address mental health, social and emotional wellbeing, alcohol…
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care.
- Undertaking holistic mental health consumer care including…
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care…
$79,253 - $83,888 a year
- The ACT Health Promotion Grants Program (ACTHPGP) offers grants to community-based organisations to improve the health of Canberrans and minimise the risk of…
- Potential applicants are advised that the Corrective Services Act 2006 requires any person to be engaged by Offender Health Services Branch or to provide health…
$55,487 a year
- Meet and maintain stringent medical and psychometric standards, as fitness, health and mobility are vital to our work.
- About the Department of Home Affairs:
- Maintain health, medical and behavioural records.
- Ensure the physical needs of dogs are met in relation to accommodation, feeding and health.
- Lead and coordinate in collaboration with key leaders in their profession the development and implementation of strategic and work-force planning for Psychology…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.