Addiction Medicine jobs
- Capacity Building in Frankston Emergency Department.
- Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people.
- Provide clinical leadership to Top End Health Service (TEHS) on Alcohol and Other Drugs Service (AOD).
- Practice, clinical governance, service development, and…
- Employment Type: Visiting Medical Officer.
- Position Classification: Visiting Medical Off.
- This is the 'enticer' for the candidate, this is the first few lines…
- Provide medical advice and recommendations on addiction medicine to other health professionals.
- Coordinate and provide medical services to people with Alcohol &…
Box Hill VIC
- Relevant clinical experience in the field of pain medicine, in particular chronic pain in a public outpatient setting.
- Please submit all applications online.
- Location: Melbourne and Regional VIC.
- Hours: Part time or full time.
- " A rare opportunity to build your services within a private practice setting.
- A Psychiatric, Registrar or Principal House Officer is required for a health service provider in central coastal Queensland.
- Start ASAP – Or Feb 2020.
Fresh Start Recovery Programme
- To help families overcome addiction.
- People with addiction; flexible; well organised; good at setting boundaries for themselves and.
- Psychiatry, Registrar or Principal House Officer – URGENT START.
- A Psychiatric, Registrar or Principal House Officer is required for a health service provider…
- Psychiatry, Registrar or Principal House Officer – November 2019 – Multiple roles available.
- A Psychiatric, Registrar or Principal House Officer is required for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.