Admin $70,000 jobs in Ramsgate NSW
You refined by:
- The Admin Associate will provide a high-level of administrative support in an efficient, professional manner for the Sales and Marketing teams in Australia.
- As a Procurement, inventory and stores coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Managing the supply chain for Asset Management activities to enable smooth…
- Key skills required for the job are:
- As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the…
- We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus…
- QBE Insurance Group is one of the world's top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies, with operations in all the key insurance markets.
- Come and join one of Australia’s most iconic brands;
- Where inspiration is at its best.
- Freedom is one of the nation’s leading lifestyle retailers.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Our client is a Property firm located in the heart of Western Sydney.
- They specialise in Projects all across Sydney and interstate.
- THE OPPORTUNITY In the role of Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high level executive and admin support to the Chief Operating Officer.
$290 a day
- Hadoop Cluster, Oracle, Python, Perl scripting, Shell Scripting, PySpark, Splunk, Hadoop stack, ORC, Tableau.
- Data Visualization tools, Communication Skills.
- Ensure general admin is accurate and timely.
- The purpose of the Account Coordinator is an integral role and is responsible for and manages the administrative,…
Be the first to see new Admin $70,000 jobs in Ramsgate NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.