Admin jobs in East Maitland NSW
City of Lake Macquarie
Speers Point NSW
$607 a week
- You will assist with governance management, administrative business improvements and champion Council admin systems.
- LET’S EXPLORE THE JOB.
- LET’S TALK ABOUT US.
- Providing all round general admin support to the broader team.
- Do you have a passion to make a difference to the lives of injured workers?
- On-going training and personal development.
- This is a great opportunity for an organised administrative.
- Processes and support business performance.
- This fabulous ongoing part time opportunity is available for an experienced Admin/Accounts Officer who has experienced using an ERP/Information Management…
$33 an hour
- Be quick to apply for this exciting customer service admin role!
- Our client is a well-known organization who are responsible for helping local communities first…
- Liaise with internal customers, vendors, database admins, and system engineers.
- Greater Bank is transforming, changing, adapting and rethinking banking.
The Lorn Surgery
- Friendly and efficient admin team.
- GP for boutique private billing practice.
- The Lorn Surgery is a high quality, private billing practice, in the historic…
- Join Randstad’s team of professional candidates for great exposure to upcoming roles before they are advertised!
- Competitive hourly rates in the local market.
- Typically you'll work 40 hours per week, deal with minimal admin and will not be required to do overtime.
- Are you interested in earning more money for doing the…
- Experienced Contract Administrator needed for a large-scale water infrastructure project in the Central Coast.
- Monitor and document all disputes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.