Admin jobs in Keilor Park VIC
$30 an hour
- Performing general duties including photocopying, filing and scanning.
- We are currently looking for a friendly, self-motivated and hard working person to join…
- This is an opportunity of a lifetime, kickstart your career and resume.
- BASIC TASKS This is a support role with guidance.
- Do not send your resume.
- The College has approval for a rebuild of the main teaching and admin facilities, with planning started and an expected handover date of December 2020.
- We are looking for a motivated, highly organized admin assistant who is passionate about providing top notch business support.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy, Strong administrative skills, Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with…
- Attractive salary packaging options - up to $15,899 tax free.
- We have an exciting Internal opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join our Group…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Are you looking for work in small friendly environment, across range of admin task?
- If so, this might be job for you.
William Ruthven Sec. College
- William Ruthven Secondary College (established in 2010) serves the communities of Reservoir, Coburg, Thomastown and Campbellfield.
Sheen Panel Service
- We have finance and administration jobs available at a range of locations across Melbourne.
- You will work alongside a team of professionals and manage the…
- Employment Type Permanent Full Time.
- Award Classification Award : Managers & Administrative Officers.
- Classification From: HS3 - Managers / Administrative…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.