Admin jobs in Winnellie NT
- Provide admin support for upcoming projects.
- 7-Month Job Opportunity in Darwin for an Experienced Administrator.
- Your key responsibilities will include;
Department of Local Government, Housing and Commun...
- Organise and coordinate travel, stationery, fortnightly media forecast, invoice payments, records management and admin.
- Projects relating to the Unit.
- In this key role you will be responsible for leading a small team in delivering a host of finance and admin functions.
- High level of administration skills.
$27 - $31 an hour
- Able to work FIFO from Darwin ONLY 4:3 roster.
- Current Cert III Business Admin.
- We are a large Australian & New Zealand recruitment company who are proud of our…
- Assist admin staff with job details.
- REMEC POWER is an Australian owned and operated business.
- It is founded by electrical and renewable energy industry experts…
WW Australia & New Zealand
- Look after basic admin such as stock levels and banking.
- The new face of coaching could be you!!!
- Turn your career into a life-changing journey.
- Excel / Word / Email skills – comfortable with using spreadsheets for tasks such as basic calculations, communicating project needs and requirements,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.