Administration $120,000 jobs in Belconnen ACT
You refined by:
- ACT Government Board and Committee Vacancies.
- Classification: Board and Committee Members.
- Position No: ACT Diversity Register.
$100 - $150 an hour
- Good BW/BI administration and maintenance skills.
- Experience in SAP ABAP, P2P, BI/BW OR FI modules.
- Implementation of an e-invoicing system.
First People Recruitment Solutions
$60 - $80 an hour
- The purpose of the secretariat function is to ensure that contribution to policy and governance is accurate, well considered and integrated to support…
$175,000 - $200,000 a year
- Eloquant wordsmith with strong written communication and administration skills meeting reporting requirements including financial reporting.
$187,161 a year
- Infrastructure Finance and Reform is seeking applications to fill the role of Senior Director – Infrastructure Finance.
$147,006 a year
- ACT Property Group are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced senior leader to manage the Integrated Facilities Team.
$100 an hour
- Knowledge of grants administration/the grants lifecycle.
- Gaining familiarity and expertise in grants administration processes and grants management systems.
- You'll oversee a small team, manage the funding and administration of the organisation's budget and also make sure projects and programs are delivered to…
$126,577 - $142,494 a year
- Classification: Senior Officer Grade B.
- Salary: $126,577 - $142,494.
- Advertised (Gazettal date): 24 December 2019.
- Overview of the work area and position.
Greythorn Specialist Technology Recruitment
- The business provides various services; including, but not limited to the following areas: education, HR, administration, ICT, planning/facilities and reporting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.