Administration Assistant $50,000 jobs in Carss Park NSW
You refined by:
$64,195 - $66,653 a year
- To be successful you will have tertiary degree qualifications in Arts Administration, Museum or Curatorial Studies, Visual Arts or equivalent appropriate…
$88,400 - $100,600 a year
- An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment & Administration Assistant has become available within the Corporate Buying department of ALDI Stores, based in…
- Experience in a high level administration role.
- We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to…
- ECL Group Australia provides critical technical services across ANZ with offices across the region.
- We focus on fuel systems, electronic security, technology…
$28.06 - $29.04 an hour
- The position of Administration Assistant exists within the Finance and Corporate Services of Northern Sydney Local Health District, and is situated at the Child…
The Travel Corporation AU
Bondi Junction NSW
- As an Administration Assistant you will be reporting to the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- The Travel Corporation is hiring for 2 roles… an Administration…
- Permanent Part Time / Permanent Full Time.
- Are you a skilled administrator and team player?
- Want to make full use of your professional expertise?
- Job Administration and Office Support.
- Reporting to the Executive General Managers of Gaming and Non-Gaming, the Administration Assistant is responsible for…
$31.88 - $32.65 an hour
- Experience in an administration environment with demonstrated administrative/secretarial experience.
- Temporary Full Time (Up to 12 months).
- The Administration Assistant role is responsible for providing administration support to the team and customers.
- Able to work independently and as part of team.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.