Administration Assistant jobs in Bayswater VIC
- You will be joining a small team of dedicated administration assistants who work hard to support clients and clinical staff who access these services.
- Data entry of time sheets and general administration correspondence.
- General administration including the raising and receipting of purchase orders.
- Experience in health administration/environment and knowledge of medical terminology.
- Part Time - 48 hours per fortnight - 3 days per week (Mon-Fri).
- General administration, filing and assistance as required.
- Is it a big goal or small steps?
- We'd like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
- Now registering immediately available candidates.
- Western/Nortern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- We are actively working with client n the following markets, so if you…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Previous experience in administration/reception.
- Torque Recruitment is currently seeking an Administration Assistant for one of our clients, a waste management…
- Due to the company’s continued growth, we are seeking a talented individual to join our HR department working as an Administration Assistant, located in…
- Experience in reception and administration.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Administration Assistant with strong clerical skills to join our team…
- Computer literacy and administration skills.
- Based at the The Royal Melbourne Hospital - City & Royal Park Campus.
- The primary area of focus will be to.
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success.
- Work with a global leader and take your career to the next level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.