Administration Assistant jobs in Clayton North VIC
- Reception and administration support to patients and clinical staff.
- Hospital in the home - Wundeela.
- Flexible hours - 56 hours per fortnight.
- An opportunity exists for a motivated individual to join the Pathology Department as an Administration Assistant.
- Some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Due to the company’s continued growth, we are seeking a talented individual to join our HR department working as an Administration Assistant, located in…
- You will be joining a small team of dedicated administration assistants who work hard to support clients and clinical staff who access these services.
- Experience in reception and administration.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Administration Assistant with strong clerical skills to join our team…
Smaart Recruitment JA
$25,000 - $35,000 a year
- Work with great people and feel supported with solid on the job training.
- 3 roles across Melbourne, part time and full time hours.
- Follow the links to apply.
- General administration, filing and assistance as required.
- Is it a big goal or small steps?
- We'd like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
- Data entry of time sheets and general administration correspondence.
- General administration including the raising and receipting of purchase orders.
- Computer literacy and administration skills.
- Based at the The Royal Melbourne Hospital - City & Royal Park Campus.
- The primary area of focus will be to.
- Administration Officer- Aged Persons Mental Health Program.
- Part Time Position, working 64 hours per fortnight.
- A Job to Be Proud of:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.