Administration Assistant jobs in Leederville WA
- General office administration as required.
- Professional organisation with strong market reputation.
- Friendly and supportive team culture.
- This is not your average assistant role, by joining Rural Bank you will enjoy:
- In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of administration…
- Work type: Part Time, Full Time.
- Categories: Retail Sales, Retail Administration.
- Part time plus additional hours as required.
- To be successful you must:
- Undertaking this one-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified business administration assistant and earn your CERT III in Business…
$30 - $40 an hour
- The Marketing Administration assistant will support a well established Marketing and Communications team.
- My client is a highly reputable organisation within…
- Monday to Friday, 8:00AM till 12:00PM.
- Due to continued growth, our Kewdale Distribution Centre (DC) is seeking a highly-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- General administration support in the Diocesan Secretary’s office.
- Modern CBD office overlooking the river.
- What you’ll be doing:
- What’s in it for you:
- Manage a portfolio of property to conclusion, ensuring compliance with service level agreements and meeting key performance indicators.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and ability to motivate.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- It would be advantageous if someone has Insurance experience – however, we are able to train the right person with comparable administration, client servicing,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.