Administration Assistant jobs in Northern Territory
Marrara Christian College
- Administration experience is essential to this role.
- Liaise with other school staff, administration staff, parents and students as required.
- Excellent records management and general office administration.
- Provide general reception and administration support to the Tiwi Islands as directed by the…
- You will be a self-motived, eager to learn administration assistant who excels in a face paced environment and a varied role.
- Your work will see you:
- Indulge in your passion for fashion!
- Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer.
- Approx. 6-9 hrs. per week, including weekends.
- You will be expected to:
Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logisti...
- Manage all aspects of Contract administration for Infrastructure and Roads projects period contracts.
- Provide a project administration service to assist in the…
- Assist the Programs and Engagement division in the administration of grant funding provided to non-government.
- The successful candidate will have previous administration experience with strong data entry skills with a high level of accuracy.
- What we can offer you:
- We also support you with your administration – never chase parents for payments, worry about child bookings or stress about resourcing or recruiting staff for…
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Necessary to implement efficiencies in the administration of justice.
- Demonstrated experience as an executive assistant/personal secretary and the ability to…
Roper Gulf Regional Council
$52,041 - $57,444 a year
- Position Title CDP Employment Consultant.
- Classification Level RGRC Level 3/4.
- Position No Directorate Commercial Services.
- Meet weekly performance targets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.