Administration Event Management jobs in Campbelltown NSW
- Minimum of 2 years proven event management experience.
- They have outstanding administration and time management skills and work in an efficient and practical…
$68,152 - $71,483 a year
- Arrange, support and promote meetings and small events for internal and external stakeholders.
- Respond to a range of in-person, telephone and email enquiries in…
- Assisting with event management, working closely with the PR & Marketing team to coordinatore in-store events.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
$45 an hour
- In this versatile administration support role, you will be responsible for:
- At least 4 years-experience in a Senior Administration or PA role.
- Tertiary qualifications in Sports Management, Business Administration or related fields is desirable.
- Experience in territory management and building strong…
- Room to grow into a Management role for the right candidate.
- Administration tasks such as running reports, data entry, filing, set up members.
- Tertiary qualifications in event management or equivalent (will be an advantage).
- Previous experience in an event service or event planning position in a 5 star…
- Coordination and management of team events.
- Strong general administration skills, including diary and meeting management.
- Preparation of budgets and expenses.
- Ideally in HR, but administration highly regarded.
- Support Bolt's performance management process by coordinating and scheduling reviews.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$70,000 a year
- You will be responsible for organising staff cover and updating the learning management system Edumate.
- You would need to possess advanced computer skills and…
Be the first to see new Administration Event Management jobs in Campbelltown NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.