Administration Marketing Coordinator jobs
Ray White Group
- Able to co-ordinate the weekly marketing/press initiatives.
- Previous experience in real estate administration would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Supporting the company's scheduled marketing activities and assisting with marketing strategy execution.
- Creating and managing the marketing material library.
- Assist with sales administration process from exchange through to settlement.
- Book and manage suppliers in line with agreed marketing campaigns.
$68,630 - $80,348 a year
- We're building our capability in cross-channel marketing, providing a great environment for the right candidate to grow their skills in this fast-moving field.
- Assisting and supporting with marketing administration tasks, where required such as Invoice processing and tracking, credit card reconciliations and events.
- Maintain Seeley International global website administration of marketing related information updates across online systems, data bases and CRM systems.
IDP Education Ltd
- Prior Experience as a receptionist/in administration.
- Ensure marketing merchandises are kept neatly in the storage areas.
- Meet and greet all customers.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans (in kind arrangements, social media etc).
- General day to day administration to progress planning of the event.
- A rare and exciting opportunity has become available to join our dedicated, fun and dynamic Sales & Marketing team in the role of Conference & Events Sales…
- Provide marketing and administration support to the Retail Marketing Manager.
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to ensure marketing campaigns flow…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.