Administration Myob jobs in Campbellfield VIC
$28 an hour
- Scanning, filing and other ad hoc administration where required.
- Processing payments via EFTPOS or cash and raising invoices via MYOB.
- What you need to do now.
- Proficient with MYOB is preferable.
- Our client are a well-known FMCG manufacturer.
- Specialising in health food and nutrition based products.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Payroll administration – fortnightly wages for staff and contractors.
- As well as this, you will be a fast learner, adaptable and will have used MYOB.
- A basic understanding of MYOB;
- Join an established and friendly team in an integral Reception/ Administration role.
- What you'll need to succeed.
ENGIE Services Corporate Pty Limited
- Strong skills in Pronto or MYOB Exo would be advantageous.
- Backup to reception & reception office administration duties including answering phones, taking…
- Ad-hoc finance administration duties as required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MYOB.
- Our client is a well established manufacturing business who are seeking an…
- Prior exposure to MYOB would be highly beneficial.
- Minimum 1 year of administration experience in a similar role.
- Processing orders for major suppliers.
Smaart Recruitment JA
$27 - $30 an hour
- Basic exposure to MYOB and excel.
- Entering supplier invoices into MYOB and emailing out raised invoices.
- $28 - $30 per hour + super | Open to 4 or 5 days per…
South Yarra VIC
- Ensure all payroll administration is completed accurately and within department timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience in Xero and MYOB is…
Dandenong South Preschool Centre Inc
- Posted by Dandenong South Preschool Centre Inc on 11 Oct 2019.
- Organisation Dandenong South Preschool Centre Inc.
- Hours of Work of the Role Casual.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.