Administration Position jobs in Northern Territory
$59,846 - $63,622 a year
- An ability to perform diverse administrative functions including those relating to student travel, combined with experience in finance administration (ideally…
- Experience in a similar administrative position is essential.
- Carry out the administration for plant and equipment, repair and maintenance.
- The role is a full time permanent position working input days with shifts between the core hours of 7:00AM and 5:00PM.
- What we're looking for:
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress (CAAC)
Alice Springs NT
$47,404 - $64,720 a year
- Occasional weekend and public holiday shifts are an inherent requirement of the position.
- The Client Services Officer provides confidential client and…
- We have many examples of senior leaders who started in front-line positions.
- You must have experience in a customer service industry and a strong background in…
$68,858 a year
- The position is remunerated at a minimum salary of $68,858 per annum ($1,324.19 per week) plus superannuation.
- About Us - City Of Darwin.
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service
- For further details regarding this position please refer to the Position Profile _Clinic Receptionist.
- If you have any queries regarding this position please…
$87,570 - $93,661 a year
- MacDonnell Regional Council has an exciting position available as Coordinator Human Resources - Administration.
- Applications Close: 31 Jan 2020.
- Position unless it is a relevant criminal history.
- Manage and continuously improve the efficient and effective operations of administration support.
- The ability to coordinate multiple administration tasks/processes with tight deadlines and limited supervision.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.