Administration jobs in Casuarina NT
- Indulge in your passion for fashion!
- Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer.
- Approx. 6-9 hrs. per week, including weekends.
- You will be expected to:
- GTNT are now recruiting for a Business Trainee to work with within our Finance Department in the Darwin region.
- To be successful in this role, you will have/be:
- The ability to coordinate multiple administration tasks/processes with tight deadlines and limited supervision.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- At least 3 years administration experience.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of administration skills.
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Provide high level administration support in the recruitment of all doctors in the Department of Anaesthesia including:
- A criminal history will not exclude.
- Manage all administration associated with the vacancy within MAX Connect, ESS and Sales Force.
- Liaise with local Centrelink offices to facilitate positive and…
- From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but least hospitable locations.
- As a Reservations Sales Agent, you will be responsible for the following;
- Managing all communication regarding reservations for the hotel.
- Reporting to the Administration Manager, your role will provide a high level of reception and administration services, whilst ensuring the delivery of…
- This is an exciting opportunity to build upon your administration and customer service experience.
- This is a general administration and reception role and your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.