Administration jobs in Clayton North VIC
- Provide reception/administration coverage across the service, including Saturday service delivery as required.
- Who we’re looking for.
- What you’ll be doing.
$63,189 a year
- $63,189 per annum plus super.
- If you are an enthusiastic, customer service focused and self-motivated individual, Frankston City Council’s Community…
- Demonstrated experience in an administration or receptionist position.
- Kindness l Care l Respect.
- Aveo is seeking an experienced Administration Assistant to…
$55,621 - $62,610 a year
- You will have a certificate in office administration or a similar field or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
Forest Hill College
Forest Hill VIC
- At Forest Hill College our vision is “to inspire passionate, positive and curious learners”.
- We are a school committed to the development of young adults that…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$67,100 - $73,256 a year
- $67,100 - $73,256 (plus super).
- Defence is a youth safe organisation that delivers meaningful work experience opportunities across Australia.
$66,411 - $70,483 a year
- Division/Faculty: Faculty of Science.
- Department/School: School of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Salary: $66,411 - $70,483 (UOM 4).
Mount Waverley Heights PS
Mount Waverley VIC
- Undertake clerical and keyboard duties in support of the school administration function.
- Mount Waverley Heights Primary School is located in an established…
- An administration clerk is required to join our Warfarin Care Department.
- Apply before: 04/03/2020.
- This is a full time position (Monday to Friday, 1 - 9pm),…
Flinders Christian Community College
Carrum Downs VIC
- This is an exciting and challenging position for someone with strong administrative skills and excellent communication skills who has a strong commitment to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.