Administration jobs in Northern Territory
$59,846 - $63,622 a year
- An ability to perform diverse administrative functions including those relating to student travel, combined with experience in finance administration (ideally…
- Reporting to the Administration Manager, your role will provide a high level of reception and administration services, whilst ensuring the delivery of…
$34.29 an hour
- Reception and general administration duties includes booking client appointments, processing claims, data entry, requiring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Manage and continuously improve the efficient and effective operations of administration support.
- The Administration Officer is responsible for the delivery of…
- With a vision of "unity through enterprise" ALPA now contributes to the development of local economies and indigenous business wherever we operate.
Yellowknife Education District No. 1
- Yellowknife Education District No. 1.
- Administration scolaire de district no1 de Yellowknife.
- Phone: (867) 766-5050 Fax: (867) 669-9871.
- The Administration Officer provides support through undertaking a range of administration duties for the Program Management Office.
- The ability to coordinate multiple administration tasks/processes with tight deadlines and limited supervision.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- "Whatever you do today make sure you take the time to consider your career and the once in a lifetime opportunity to live and work in Australia’s iconic red…
- This is an exciting opportunity to build upon your administration and customer service experience.
- This is a general administration and reception role and your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.