Administration jobs in The University Of Sydney NSW
$25.08 an hour
- We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
- Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity…
$48,735 a year
- Salary: AUD 48,735 per annum plus Superannuation.
- Employment arrangement: Part Time - 25 hours per week.
- Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement.
- The Administrative Officer provides high level administration and office support to the Public Relations team at Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick.
- Finding the right person for the right job is a vitally important process for us.
- More often than not, traditional recruitment processes use subjective…
- St George Private Hospital is seeking a proactive, confident and customer service focused Receptionist to join our team.
- This is a casual opportunity.
- Hi, I'm Mobin Nomvar, founder and managing director of Automated Process Synthesis Co. (That's me, fourth from the left, with the team at APS).
- We are seeking enthusiastic and service focused individuals to join our front line team as the ‘directors of member experience’ in our premium surroundings.
- Do you have a passion for care and heart for service?
- Want to put a smile on someone’s face each and every day?
- Skills, knowledge and experience needed.
- Perform a broad range of administration duties including:
- Previous experience as Medical Receptionist essential.
- Manage a busy reception desk.
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications while you work.
- Earn and learn whilst working towards a career.
- Who you’ll be working with….
- What you’ll be doing….
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.