After Hour Manager $69,900 jobs
You refined by:
- Permanent Part Time – 30 hours per fortnight.
- Are you professional, positive and passionate about delivering the very best care?
- This role is required to operate outside normal office hours (at night and on weekends and public holidays) with relevant overtime or time in lieu provisions…
$112,737 - $115,043 a year
- The After Hours Nurse Manager (AHNM) represents the leadership team of the Port Macquarie Base Hospital (PMBH) after hours and is responsible for the…
- This is a key leadership and management role that is accountable for efficient & effective operational management of all human and material resources within…
$62.66 - $63.82 an hour
- Remuneration: $62.66 - $63.82 per hour.
- The After Hours Nurse Manager is responsible for the operational management and support of Liverpool Hospital after…
$124,057 - $130,659 a year
- This position has frequent after hours on-call requirements which is remunerated in addition to the position's salary.
- We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression, flexible working hours and training and skills development.
- How to join the team.
- The After Hours Hospital Coordinator is a pivotal member of the health care team providing after hours leadership and management of the nursing team and…
$98,155 - $108,345 a year
- Benefits include on-site gym, child-care, health services, bank and post office among other retailers, along with access to yoga, Pilates, aerobics and other…
- The position is responsible for providing the after-hours management of the hospital by coordinating patient admissions, human and material resources and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.