Aged Care Activity jobs in Queensland
Sort by: relevance -
- Experience in Aged Care or similar field.
- Qualification in Aged Care/Community Care, Disability or Individual Support.
- What do we need from you?
$23.42 an hour
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability Support.
- Do you hold a Certificate III in Aged Care, Individual Support, Home and Community…
- Previous experience in a PCA role in Aged Care (desirable but not essential).
- With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Regis is a leading Aged Care…
- About Aveo Freedom Aged Care Redland Bay:
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care or equivalent required.
- Join a leading and trusted retirement and aged care communities…
- Experience within Aged Care is Desirable.
- With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Arcare is the largest private residential aged care provider…
- As a not-for-profit organisation with over 100 years' experience in delivering aged care, Wesley Mission Queensland has a history steeped in hope, respect,…
$38.70 - $40.45 an hour
- Blue Care is inviting applications for a Home Care Package Partner to join our community team at Beenleigh.
- Experience in coordinating or assisting in the care…
- Under the broad direction of the Clinical Manager, Hummingbird House, the Personal Care Worker is responsible for providing holistic care and support to guests…
Mercy Health and Aged Care Central Queensland Limi...
$25.52 - $27.96 an hour
- Mercy Health and Aged Care Central.
- The Administration Assistant will undertake a commitment to Mercy Health and Aged Care.
- Informal and formal are essential;
- As well as personalised care at over 72 Bupa Aged Care Homes.
- You will be inspired and driven by the opportunity to work with a global leader in health care…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.