Aged Care Registered jobs in Burwood East VIC
- The applicant must have a recognised qualification, current police check and relevant aged care experience.
- The Personal Care Assistant is a vital member of the…
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care, Disability Care or higher;
- Position Title Aged Care & Disability Support Workers.
- What you could be doing:
Vermont Aged Care
- These residents may be here for respite care, dementia support, long-term aged care or palliative care.
- Vermont Aged Care is seeking an experienced Food &…
Vermont Aged Care
- Vermont Aged Care is seeking experienced Nursing Assistants (NA) & Personal Care Assistants(PCA) for positions at our expanding aged care facility in Vermont.
- Aged Care experience as a Registered Nurse.
- This approach has been praised and celebrated by leading aged care experts as being at the forefront of elder care…
- Please outline your experience and knowledge of aged care.
- What is your understanding of the Australian Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission Standards?
- Excellent knowledge of Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
- Previous Aged Care experience in an ACFI role.
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made…
$55,000 - $85,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a Registered Nurse in Health Care or Aged Care, be someone that is passionate about assisting our residents with…
- You are a registered nurse with current APRHA registration and have experience in residential aged care.
- We proudly support 34 Aged Care Residences, provide…
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards is essential.
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion…
Be the first to see new Aged Care Registered jobs in Burwood East VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.