Aged Care Work jobs in Lynwood WA
- Aged care, disability care, nursing care and more.
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Community Care or Disability Services.
- Have a flexible work-life balance.
$26 - $45 an hour
- Previous paid employment in aged or disability care.
- You’ll be a care worker or care giver providing aged care, disability care and home care services that…
- Experience within Aged Care would be advantageous.
- With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Regis is a leading Aged Care provider that strives to…
- Our services include, aged and disability care, transitional care, hospital in the home and palliative care.
- Ability to provide companion/personal and domestic…
- They wash linen for hospitals and aged care facilities.
- Be willing to sort dirty linen from hospitals, restaurants, aged care facilities etc.
- Maintaining a clean work/ service environment.
- Work with a well renowned organisation.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Platinum Healthcare Perth
Gooseberry Hill WA
- Must have previous paid employment in aged or disability care.
- Creativity and a friendly, positive attitude to work and life.
- You are also required to have:
- Previous experience in a PCA role in Aged Care (desirable but not essential).
- Qualified with a Certificate III in Individual Support (minimum requirement) or…
$15,900 a year
- Mobile phone provided for work purposes.
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent or be willing to complete a Certificate III in future.
- Mercy Place Mont Clare is an aged care facility offering care to 73 residents with various levels of care needs.
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave.
Be the first to see new Aged Care Work jobs in Lynwood WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.