Aged Care Worker jobs in Glenroy VIC
- Provide a range of support and personal care services to residents such as personal care, meal services, socialisation.
- What you will be doing.
- TLC Aged Care is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria.
- We are currently looking for Personal Care Workers with a positive…
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in the delivery of domestic assistance, personal care and respite care.
- Applications Close: 10 Dec 2019.
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health…
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women…
- Award winning not for profit aged care provider.
- The Salvation Army Aged Care provides aged care services across Australia.
- Permanent Part Time roles available.
$55,000 - $57,000 a year
- Employee discounts for aged care for family members and up to 30% off many Australian brands.
- Knowledge and/or work within the community care/aged care sector…
- We’re on the look out for passionate carers who love getting out in the community to assist our aged clients to remain independent in their homes.
- Where appropriate provide more complex care to high needs clients.
- As an experienced Home Care Worker, you will provide tailored personal care and domestic…
- We are currently looking for Night Duty Personal Care Workers with a positive attitude and passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC The Heights…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.