Aged Care Worker jobs in Leumeah NSW
$1,232 - $1,785 a week
- Demonstrated knowledge of the role of the Aged Care Assessment Team, aged care programs and services and recent/relevant aged care reforms.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our committed in-home care team to provide personal complex care, domestic assistance and respite.
$25 - $30 an hour
- Certificate III in Disability or individual support / aged care or significant, referreed on job experience.
- Providing literacy support for a young man studying…
- You are an independent, proactive thinker and worker but are also able to follow direction/s given by your managers and can work within a tight-knit team.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in either aged care or community.
- Meditech Staffing is a leading staffing provider to aged care and disability support services.
LEAP Social Services
$26.50 - $58.30 an hour
- Supervised Apartment Placement: Being part of a team of support workers who support a child/young person who is in LEAP's care 24 hours/7 days per week.
Barden Ridge NSW
- Enable, support and assist care recipients with personal care activities such as showering, dressing, preparing meals etc. according to assessed individual…
Right At Home Macarthur Penrith
$28 - $32 an hour
- Our services include, aged and disability care, transitional care, hospital in the home and palliative care.
- Ability to provide personal and domestic care.
$20 - $23 an hour
- You would be working in the homes of our clients providing support through home and personal care.
- Founded in 1986, Australian Home Care (AHC) has a diverse…
The Frogs Lodge
- Ideally we wish to employ a mature person who can work in a small team environment,caring for children aged 0-5 years.
- Child Care: 1 year (Required).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.