Aged Care jobs in Casuarina NT
$59,846 - $63,622 a year
- We care about people as individuals, and about our wider society.
- For a confidential discussion on this exciting opportunity please contact Josh Barnes, Aspire…
$22.24 an hour
- Administer basic first aid as required.
- Assist the client with community access as identified on the clients care plan.
- Employment type: Casual, Part Time.
- Relevant Certification or aged care/Disability.
- Providing personal care such as showering, dressing and grooming to patients.
- We're making a difference in health & care through our leading health insurance, general insurance, modern Dental clinics, Bupa Optical stores, Bupa GP clinics…
- If this sounds like the right job for you click on “I’m Interested” and complete our 5-minute application process.
- A supportive and engaging team environment.
- Foundations for Life Early Learning is a community based, not-for-profit service that has been providing long day care in Darwin's northern suburbs for children…
- Access to discounted health care, gym memberships and free influenza immunisation.
- Reporting to the Facility Manager and as a key member of the leadership team,…
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Relating to people accessing the disability or aged care systems.
- To conduct personal and health care decision making for adults with impaired capacity under…
$65,457 - $98,201 a year
- Apply now with your Cover Letter and Resume or to view further details of the role please download the Position Profile.
- Teaching Focused Academic Level A.
- Foundations for Life is a community based, not-for-profit service that has been providing long day care for children aged 6 months to 5 years since the 1970s,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.