Aged Care jobs in Keilor East VIC
- A Certificate III in Aged Care.
- TLC Aged Care is the largest family owned residential aged care service provider in Victoria.
- In return TLC will offer you:-.
- We are currently looking for motivated Resident care workers (PCAs) to join the supportive and friendly team at Victoria Grange Aged Care facility located in…
- Certificate III in Aged Care (essential).
- First Aid Certificate and knowledge of allied health/human movement.
- Ability to use electronic health care systems.
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent e.g. Individual Support or currently studying a nursing degree with your Aged Care placement completed.
- The Salvation Army Aged Care provides aged care services across Australia.
- Certificate III in Aged, Community Care or equivalent.
- Experience within Aged Care would be advantageous.
- Like all Regis facilities, Regis Fawkner deliveries ageing-in-place, respite care, dementia care,…
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- Minimum of a Cert III Aged Care is essential, Cert IV and Diploma Aged Care are highly regarded.
- Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential…
- Previous cleaning experience in Aged Care or a Hospital environment.
- Be part of a dynamic team working in a aged care or hospital environment.
- Certificate III Aged Care qualification (or equivalent), including completion of Medication management competency.
- Current and valid Police certificate.
- We are currently looking for motivated Care Companions (PCAs) to join the supportive and friendly team at Rathdowne Place Aged Care facility located in Carlton…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.