Aged Care jobs in Queens Park WA
Sort by: relevance -
- MercyCare is seeking a Personal Care Assistant to join the team at our centrally located Wembley Residential Aged Care facility on a casual basis.
$15,900 a year
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working within an Aged Care or Health Care (Hospital) environment.
- We offer a broad range of services, including residential…
- They wash linen for hospitals and aged care facilities.
- Be willing to sort dirty linen from hospitals, restaurants, aged care facilities etc.
- Experience within Aged Care would be advantageous.
- With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Regis is a leading Aged Care provider that strives to…
Platinum Healthcare Perth
Gooseberry Hill WA
- Must have previous paid employment in aged or disability care.
- Min qualification being a Certificate in disability care, or healthcare studies in a relevant…
$54,000 - $63,437 a year
- Before School Care (7.00am-9.00am) and.
- Paid training in child protection, food handling, First Aid/CPR.
- Location - Canning Vale Primary School OSHClub Service,…
$15,900 a year
- Certificate III in Aged Care.
- Opportunity to study nationally accredited courses in Aged Care.
- We offer a broad range of services, including residential care…
- MercyCare is seeking a motivated Carer with a Certificate III or above and experience in aged care to join the team at our Kelmscott Residential Aged Care…
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Community Care or Disability Services.
- Aged care, disability care, nursing care and more.
- Have a flexible work-life balance.
- Certificate III or higher in Community Care, Aged Care or Individual Support.
- Demonstrated experience as a Support Worker in Aged Care.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.