Aged Care jobs in Surry Hills NSW
- Opportunity to work for the nation’s largest Catholic not-for-profit health and aged care provider, with a rapidly growing and progressive vision;
$26.17 - $27.64 an hour
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive 'people first' culture;
- Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and…
- Previous experience in aged/community care and/or have relevant aged care qualifications will be an advantage, however not essential.
- We are part of St Vincent’s Health Australia, the nation’s largest Catholic not-for-profit health and aged care provider and for over 105 years we have worked…
- Providing a wide range of personal care services to residents.
- You will be part of a collaborative team to ensure our residents are receiving the best care…
- Our vision is to serve the community through excellence in care, teaching and research in both public and private health and aged care services, and to reach…
- As a growing organisation, we now have over 8000 passionate staff that are devoted to providing person-centred care to every individual in our care.
- Reporting directly to the Village Manager, the Gardening team is responsible for all gardening duties from garden renovations, minor landscaping projects to…
- Previous experience gained within the aged care industry would be highly regarded.
- Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care…
- Experience working in an aged care setting.
- Compassion and proven ability to service residents in aged care within a holistic framework.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.