Agile Talent jobs
- As a thought leader in global Agile best practices and trends, you exhibit Agile values, have experience in leadership roles, leading delivery capabilities to…
- Agile certifications in CSM, CSP, PSM, PPO or PMI-ACP.
- Educate customers and project team on Agile Processes and values.
- Coach, train and mentor team members.
NZ Ministry for Primary Industries
$59,383 a year
- You will be agile, adaptable and a fast learner.
- Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to our communities in Aotearoa.
$70,000 - $125,000 a year
- Adhere to the Agile processes used by the development team.
- We are therefore on the hunt for additional Software Engineering talent to continue to bolster our…
$200,000 a year
- At Displayr, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team.
- We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team at Displayr.
$79,680 a year
- Deakin is one of the new breeds of global universities – agile, dynamic and innovative.
- For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact…
- We leverage, nurture and grow our best talent to drive points of difference and create a sustainable, collaborative and agile culture where we continue to…
- We’re seeking talent students who have:
- Familiarity with SDLC and Agile practices.
- NAB is seeking dynamic disruptors to join our Technology workforce through…
- This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Blackmores Talent Acquisition team.
- If you are resilient, agile, a team player and with a relentless…
- Track record of managing a high performing Talent Acquisition team.
- To support the growth of the AWS business in ANZ, the Talent Acquisition team are…
Be the first to see new Agile Talent jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.