Aircraft Mechanic jobs
- We are currently seeking candidates wishing to commence a 4 year apprenticeship in February 2020 to become trade qualified as an Aircraft Mechanic.
- Certificate IV Aeroskills (Aircraft Mechanic) or equivalent recognised apprenticeship program.
- We are currently seeking a trade qualified Aircraft Mechanic with…
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME – Mechanical)| Permanent Part-time.
- At Line Maintenance Perth, your new position as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)…
- Previous experience working on Rotary Wing military aircraft.
- Military Aircraft Maintenance License (MAML) or ability to obtain.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Military transport category aircraft experience will be considered.
$58,000 - $66,000 a year
- Experience working in aircraft maintenance.
- Preferred experience on B200/300, Fokker, DASH 8 aircraft types.
- In the range of $58,000 - $66,000 commensurate with…
- Completion of Aircraft Trade Apprenticeship.
- Incorporation of aircraft and / or component modifications.
- An opportunity currently exists for an experienced…
- Experience on a commercial or military aircraft;
- Ensure the work accomplished on any aircraft or component is in compliance with:
- Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, and is one of the world's leading space companies.
$90,000 a year
- Demonstrated understanding of aviation regulatory requirements for aircraft maintenance.
- Heavy maintenance experience working in an aircraft maintenance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.