Airport Job With No Experience Required jobs
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Setting tables, cleaning dishes and performing all cleaning duties required by the facility in a timely and efficient…
- Civil All Round Operators (Dozer, Excavator, Grader & Loader experience required).
- Recent relevant Civil mobile plant operating experience outlined clearly on…
- Extensive broad-based industry experience.
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
- Ensure that inspection reports are reviewed and that any…
- Painting airports and familiar with MOS Part 139.
- Safety focused with the ability to implement required safety specifications.
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
$71,667 a year
- Obtain and maintain the required AGSVA clearance.
- Produce work requiring little or no revision before finalisation.
- About the Department of Home Affairs:
$73,798 - $95,151 a year
- No previous experience in a hospital or oncology setting is required as training will be provided by the Chief Pharmacist.
- Applications close on 4 April 2020.
- There’s no time like present to make a change.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills will be required as well as a track record of ensuring programme performance and…
- Up to 10 years project experience.
- Slab track and/or high-performance concrete construction experience/knowledge.
- Manage Employee Relations on the project.
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake both Utility and Bus Driving duties as required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a utility position.
$79,866 - $90,805 a year
- Demonstrated experience and judgement in the provision of.
- Successful candidate will be required to obtain, and.
- Office and to and from Darwin when required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.