Alcohol Other Drug jobs in Williamstown VIC
North Richmond Community Health
- Reduction strategies to reduce the risks of illicit drug use and harmful alcohol use among.
- Health and illicit drug use issues.
- Participate in event planning.
- Tertiary qualifications in Community Development, Social Work or other relevant field.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a professional and supportive team…
$28.91 an hour
- Able to pass drug and alcohol tests.
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing will be carried out prior to harvest and randomly throughout the season.
- These checks may include a medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol test), National Police History Check, Working With Children/Vulnerable Groups Check,…
- Applicants for all other roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
- The Café sees a range of different people accessing the service, including people who…
VICTORIAN ABORIGINAL COMMUNITY CONTROLLED HEALTH O...
- Title: Aboriginal Alcohol and Other Drugs Workforce –.
- Unit: Workforce and Wellbeing Unit.
- Reports To: Manager, Workforce & Wellbeing Unit.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- What unites us is our purpose and our values; they are at the heart of who we are, what we stand for, how we make decisions and connect with each other.
Orygen and headspace
- Headspace is a world-first youth mental health initiative that supports young people who are going through a tough time; whether it’s depression, anxiety,…
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug & alcohol check, licence check and reference checks.
- If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no…
- Provide information to clients to assist them to understand themselves, issues impacting on their homelessness, drug and alcohol misuse and/or offending, their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.