All Boat jobs in East Fremantle WA
$63,000 - $80,000 a year
- Experience working on and around boats.
- Immerse Yourself in an Inclusive Culture.
- Use your Skills and Make an Impact on CSIROs Oceans and Atmosphere!
- Travelling: On aircrafts, boats and to remote areas.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
- Supporting project management function and providing coordination,…
- They perform refits and maintenance on charter boats and fishing trawlers.
- Located at Fremantle boat harbour, a great spot overlooking the water, a few minutes…
AJW Shipwright & Marine
Bibra Lake WA
- We specialise in wooden boat restorations and general marine shipwright repairs and upgrades.
- AJW are a well established shipwright and marine repair business…
$24.36 an hour
- Work duties include assisting with unloading boats, sorting seafood and packing and wrapping.
- A seafood processing factory in a small coastal town about 3 hours…
West Coast Suzuki Marine
- Our boats range from 6mtr to 25mtr, mostly designed for fishing with some larger luxury vessels.
- LeisureCat - "Built for safety, driven for pleasure" is our…
Cockburn Power Boats
- The Club, with 1,250 members and 1,100 boats, boasts excellent facilities including a marina, hardstand boat storage, boat launching ramps, wash-down bays and a…
MX Aircraft Company
$72,800 a year
- At MX Aircraft Co., we specialize in the production of the MX2 and MXS Aerobatic and Race aircraft.
- The company was founded in 2001 to design and build the next…
- They also love Rottnest Island (accessible by ferry or boat) and stay there for a week each year around late February/March.
Autospark Canning Vale
Canning Vale WA
$60,000 - $100,000 a year
- We work on a range of vehicles from light vehicles, trucks, construction equipment and boats.
- We are looking for additional team members to join out auto…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.