All Leisure Hospitality $70,000 jobs
$160,000 - $200,000 a year
- Work for a leading leisure group with an outstanding brand and reputation.
- Great central location, collaborative, tight knit team with outstanding culture.
- We are seeking someone who was born for the hospitality industry with the desire to develop their career with AccorHotels.
- Are you up for the Challenge?
- Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every…
The Travel Corporation AU
Bondi Junction NSW
- The company’s European fleet features luxurious one-of-a-kind river ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river…
- Australia's leading leisure and hospitality group that offers a diverse portfolio of restaurants, pubs, retail stores and hotels.
- Work with a creative team who push the boundaries of food, service & hospitality.
- A dynamic Restaurants & Events Manager role leading a team to deliver world…
StayWell Hospitality Group
Blue Mountains NSW
- This role manages all aspects of hotel activities and relationships at the Leisure Inn Spires Resort, industry panels and organisations, directors, StayWell…
- Ensign Laundry Services (a Spotless company) has been a market leader in the provision of managed linen & laundry services for over 80 years; we provide…
- Chartwell's philosophy centres around providing tailored, boutique and unique hospitality solutions to the education market.
- The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company.
- Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.