Analyst Senior jobs
- As the Senior Analyst the successful candidate will have responsibility for the following:
- Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of the department's…
- Your contribution as a Senior Analyst Developer is to:
- And• Contribute to effective, client focussed teamwork by developing an understanding of the roles and…
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related discipline preferable.
- Solid analytical and statistical training/background is ideal.
- Analysts all assist senior bankers with coverage of clients, origination of ideas, preparation of pitch books, and conducting analysis and industry research.
$81,826 - $92,407 a year
- Position Profile - PN 1325 - Senior Analyst and Compliance Officer - ACMA 6 Opens in new window.
- ACMA 6 - Min $81,826 Max $92,407 plus 15.4% super.
- We are looking for an Analyst or Senior Analyst to join our Restructuring team based in Sydney.
- KordaMentha is an advisory and investment firm that helps…
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
$120,219 a year
- We advise senior decision makers on serious and organised crime impacting Australia.
- The Intelligence Analyst makes a leading contribution to the development,…
- The purpose of the role is to provide specialist and expert business / technical analysis for Queensland Shared Services.
- GTC are seeking an experienced Senior Analyst in a permanent role to complement their diverse team here in Brisbane.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
$80,000 a year
- Buy and sell leave- purchase up to 6 weeks of annual leave.
- World class learning and leadership programs.
- Develop and implement transfer pricing solutions &…
Be the first to see new Analyst Senior jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.