Animal $70,000 jobs
You refined by:
Department for Environment and Water
Port Lincoln SA
$64,519 - $78,761 a year
- This involves providing input and supporting programs, and projects aligned with land management, pest animal and plant control, biodiversity conservation,…
Wildlife Victoria Inc
$75,000 a year
- If left unassisted, these animals may suffer and die in pain or of starvation.
- We receive about 80,000 requests for help a year and help over 50,000 animals.
Wilinggin Aboriginal Corporation
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Land management knowledge, encompassing ecology, threatened species, fire, weed, feral animal is important as is visitor and cultural heritage management.
$83,301 - $90,170 a year
- You will assist in the development and implementation of information resources and training programs related to animal ethics.
Bush Heritage Australia
- Detailed feral animal (Fox, Feral Cat, Rabbit) control program integrated over 37,000ha, including methods, timing and data analysis (outcomes assessment).
Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
$68,884 - $83,640 a year
- $68,884 - $83,640 (Plus Superannuation).
- Usual hours of work: Full Time (flexibility may be available).
- Usual work location: Negotiable South East Region.
- Studies in animal husbandry / animal science (desirable).
- Dedicated to animal health and welfare, they are known for the outstanding produce and excellent…
$80,643 - $87,044 a year
- As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the day‑to‑day running of a designated facility and the delivery of animal husbandry, care and welfare…
$69,134 - $78,183 a year
- Our research focuses on elucidating the neuropeptide and neuromodulator signals that regulate pain responses, using the model animal Caenorhabditis elegans (the…
- Are you a university student, in the disciplines of Computer Science or Engineering, with a specific interest and passion for computer generated imagery?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.