Animal Work jobs
SEA LIFE Sydney
- Would you like to work for one of Sydney’s star attractions ensuring that our guests have a magical experience from start to finish?
- Why do we do it?
$24.36 an hour
- Monday to Friday work roster.
- Good understanding of animal husbandry.
- Experience in feedlot industry and intensive animal systems (highly regarded).
- Communicate extensively with the GAP team, adopting a group consultative and problem solving approach to identify work priorities and establish best work…
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Facilitate the cleaning and maintenance for the animals.
- A respect for animals, their care and ongoing well-being.
- Rewarding work with animals in need.
- Opportunity to work in a rewarding role with animals in need.
- Maintaining up to date records of all impounded animals.
- The successful applicant will be able to work in a fast paced environment, understand the importance of following procedures, will have demonstrated good…
$73,806 - $83,764 a year
- A real sense of work-life balance.
- Certificate IV in Animal Management and /or demonstrated previous experience in animal management.
- $73K - $83K + Super.
- Ability to support and work towards safe work procedures.
- Carry out duties in a planned way - following work schedules, organising materials and equipment prior…
- Cleaning duties and maintaining a clean work space.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment.
$63,120 - $68,991 a year
- Experience in animal handling/control techniques.
- For Temporary positions, you need a visa that gives you permission to work in Australia.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.