Appointment Setter jobs in North Shore NSW
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Competitive Annual Salary + Commision.
- Our client is looking for highly motivated individuals to join there organisation!
- Reaching and surpassing set KPI's.
- The client we are representing is a telecommunications dealer to SME in Sydney.
- They are a small business making the right moves and winning significant…
$20 - $25 an hour
- Sales or appointment setting: 2 years (Preferred).
- Ideally you will have experience calling a corporate audience and appointment setting previously.
- Generating appointments over the phone.
- Book appointments with mortgage clients.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a driven appointment setter to pre-qualify…
$50,000 a year
- Your goal is to understand the gaps and needs of the enquires and translate our service, and organise an appointment with one of our Business Developement…
H&S Nail Supplier Pty Ltd
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Lead Generation and appointment setting Consultant.
- We're looking for candidates with experience in B2B sales and/or appointment setting.
$27.50 an hour
- As an Appointment Setter, you will be working from a database of clients with the view to set an appointment for a qualified consultant.
- The Position: We’re looking for a self-motivated, driven and experienced appointment setter for immediate start*.
- Outbound Calling: 2 years (Required).
$26.93 an hour
- Ideal previous experience could include customer service, sales, door to door sales, direct sales, F2F, telemarketing, telemarketer, fundraising, fundraiser,…
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- Whether you are looking for a sales roles in TECH, SAAS, B2B/B2C, Energy & Resources or Finance – UPLIFT HAS GOT YOU COVERED.
- Inbound Sales (1-2 years exp.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.