Apprentice Chef Year jobs in Mornington Peninsula VIC
- Exciting opportunity exist to be employed as an Apprentice Chef (1st year) under a great restaurant in Sorrento while also being trained at William Angliss…
- Our family run winery restaurant on the Mornington Peninsula is currently looking for an enthusiastic 2nd year apprentice to join our hard working team.
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- They provide a inviting dining experience throughout the year using the best and freshest local produce.
- Sarina Russo Apprenticeships has a client that is a…
- You will have strong passion to be a chef and excel in customer service and have basic food skills.
- With over 50 years' experience, Spotless Catering, which…
- As an apprentice you will learn the skills enabling you to cook, mix, bake, fill, ice and decorate all kinds of cakes and pastries.
- 1st year apprentice pastry chef needed for a quality cake wholesaler.
- You need to be really motivated and passionate to learn all the skills to become a great…
Merricks North VIC
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a Commis Chef in a hotel kitchen environment.
- Name This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
- We are looking for a part time apprentice chef (1st, 2nd or 3rd Year) CERT III or IV, with a minimum of experience in cooking.
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Chef apprenticeship: 1 year (Required).
- Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year.
- You must be starting or in your 2nd year of apprenticeship.
- Should have at a minimum - a year 10+ education level (preferred).
- In this full time position, you will need to be available to work on weekends and nights,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.