Apprentice Metal jobs in Naremburn NSW
- This would be suitable for recent school leavers with a strong interest in metal work with good mathematics ability.
Wardrobe & Carroll
- Trades & Services Metal Casting, Forging & Finishing Trades.
- Driver's Licence or ability to obtain one.
- Willing to listen and learn by following instructions.
SMS Laser Cutting
- Develop layout and plans sequence of operations for fabricating and assembling structural metal products.
- Trades & Services Sheetmetal Trades Workers.
- Basic welding & machinery and metal press.
- My Gateway has a fantastic opportunity for a 1st Year Apprentice Boilermaker to join a well-established truck and…
Automotive Group Training NSW
- Automotive Group Training (AGT) is the leading employer of apprentices and trainees in the metal fabrication industry.
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite.
- From apprentices and graduates to experienced professionals, we are committed to offering fulfilling careers and the chance to grow as our business grows.
- You must be committed to a 4year apprenticeship; in return you will receive above Award rates for an apprentice, with all your training costs and protective…
TABMA WORKFORCE & CAREER DEVELOPMENT PTY LTD
- Have you considered starting a career working with metal?
- The reasons you should become a TABMA apprentice or trainee is simple.
- What would you be doing?
- If you have a natural eye for detail and are good with your hands, becoming a Fitter Machinist apprentice could be for you!
- We will actually pay you to learn!
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- An exciting opportunity has become available for a reliable and eager apprentice Toolmaker to join the dynamic team of experts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.