Apprenticeship jobs in Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- My Gateway’s client is a small residential carpenter who works in the Greater Western and North Sydney areas.
- We believe skills change lives and that apprenticeships and traineeships can open doors to incredible careers.
- School leavers encouraged to apply.
- Start your career with Sydney Trains today - Fully paid training provided.
- Family friendly work/life balance.
- Greater Sydney Metro and Wollongong locations.
- Are you motivated, keen to learn and want to work outdoors?
- Do you enjoy hands on work and don’t mind getting dirty?
- This could be for you!
ENGIE Electrical & Communications Pty Limited
- Our Electrical division currently have a number of exciting opportunities for those looking to start a career in Electrical & Communications - 1st year…
$22,291 - $54,958 a year
- Temporary Full-time for the duration of the apprenticeship (up to 3 years).
- We are currently offering an apprenticeship opportunity to an enthusiastic candidate…
Solid Ground Landscaping
- An eagerness to learn with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Motivation, reliability, honesty and strong initiative.
- A valid driver's licence is preferred.
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- Successful applicants will complete engineering studies at TAFE, usually 1 day a week, as part of an industry recognised apprenticeship.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Hold a valid learner permit or drivers licence.
- No pre-existing injuries (such as knee or back problems).
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.