Aquatic Industry jobs
Sort by: relevance -
Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR)
$61,016 - $83,640 a year
- If you possess demonstrated experience conducting field research management of weeds and/or aquatic environments as well as undertaking research in aquatic…
- At Maroondah Leisure, we strive to create a new level of industry standards and inspire wide-spread community participation.
$30.40 an hour
- Six (6) months experience in aquatics industry or customer facing role.
- Aquatic Facilities Team Members (Casual Pool).
- Beautiful Country and Ocean location.
- Passion , enthusiasm and a love for the industry.
- YMCA WA is currently recruiting for a casual Aquatics Education Instructor, (Swim Teacher), based at Narrogin…
- Frc environmental is Queensland’s pre-eminent aquatic environmental consultancy, offering expertise in marine, estuarine and freshwater ecosystems.
- A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the…
$84,503 - $97,816 a year
- Develop, evaluate and improve remote sensing data analysis methods for terrestrial and aquatic applications;
- Applications Close 1 October 2019.
$36.06 an hour
- Industry recognised Functional Training Accreditation.
- A passion for the health and fitness industry.
- Industry recognised Level 1 & 2 Boxing certification.
Northern Grampians Shire Council
$33.78 an hour
- We're looking for motivated fitness instructors to join our newly refurbished sports and aquatics centre.
- This improves efficiency and allows our employees to…
The Friends’ School
North Hobart TAS
- Industry as well as health and medical practitioners.
- Skills and knowledge in the fitness industry by having the opportunity to work alongside our team of.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.