Aquatic Leisure Centre jobs
$1,086 a week
- The provision of a range of centre based aquatic programs that are delivered in a cost effective way and meet the community’s needs.
- Closing Date: 16-03-2020.
- Observe all activities in the pool area and enforce centre behaviour and safety rules as required.
- Latrobe City Council are looking for Qualified Customer…
$47,028 - $52,873 a year
- Salary: $47,028 - $52,873 p.a.
- (Pro Rata) plus 9.5% Superannuation.
- Work at Sussex Inlet Aquatic Center.
- The Shoalhaven is located just 2 hours from Sydney and…
$81,026 a year
- Fairfield City Council is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to manage the Leisure Centres Lifeguard Team and the operations of the facilities…
$26.26 - $30.40 an hour
- Experience in an aquatic / leisure / sport environment is desirable.
- Ripples provides a number of facilities including a gym, pools, and a hydrotherapy and…
- The Sport, Recreation & Leisure team manages a number of high quality aquatic and indoor recreation facilities including two multi-purpose sports centres, two…
- The YMCA at Boroondara is made up of five leisure and aquatic facilities in the municipality, owned by the City of Boroondara and managed by the YMCA.
- Position Description POS9000-Group-Fitness-Instructor-Ongoing.pdf(PDF, 652KB).
- We have ongoing opportunities for casual Group Fitness Instructors, based at our…
- The facility includes a fully equipped health centre, 25 m indoor pool, group fitness & pilates room and a full court stadium.
- At the YMCA, we value our people.
$54,459 a year
- Reference number and expiry date.
- 2020.009 - closes 28/02/2020.
- THE POSITION: The Fairfield City Swim Academy is seeking a self-motivated and proactive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.