Architectural Hardware jobs in Sydney NSW
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with senior engineers and architects from other technology teams and ensure architectural strategies remain…
- Experience within paint, hardware, building and commercial industries is beneficial, but not essential.
- An opportunity has emerged for a talented and results…
- Create all relevant architectural deliverables as agreed by the project/ initiative.
- Experience with current business technologies and architectural frameworks…
- Provide thought leadership, influencing technical and architectural direction.
- You will also need to liaise with other device (hardware) engineering groups in…
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Understanding of interpreting architectural drawings, plans and specifications.
- Ensure production ready drawings produced - Drawing programs are compatible with…
- Work with Client’s Enterprise Architecture, to carry out options analysis and provide advice on proposed software/hardware procurement.
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software.
- Work with Client Enterprise Architecture, to carry out options analysis and provide advice on proposed software/hardware procurement.
- Enterprise server hardware, especially Cisco UCS.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant including architectural and security standards.
- What you will be doing.
- Demonstrated experience in compliance with architectural guidelines.
- Responsible for identification of new and emerging hardware and software technologies and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.