Area Sales Manager jobs
- Prepare tenders and major proposals as directed by the National Sales Manager, in accordance with company standards.
- Reporting directly to the Commercial Projects Director, the Builder Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing for assigned accounts in…
- Identifying patterns of sales data or trends and communicating to sales management.
- We are seeking a Sales professional with experience in leading a team within…
- Training and development of your managers.
- Host interviews for potential Casuals and Store Managers.
- Coach and Drive your team to achieve sale targets.
- Follow up on gaps identified in store reviews, coach and mentor Store Managers in achieving targeted areas for improvement.
- Want to work at 7-Eleven?
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Provide technical training or technical information to our customer’s sales teams.
- Reporting to the State Foodservice Sales Manager -SA, the Area Manager is responsible for maximising customer relationships within a designated territory by…
- The Area Manager’s objective is to achieve segment and product business goals for their Area.
- New relationship acquisition, relationship building, and sales…
- Reporting to the Group Territory Manager, the Area Manager will oversee up to 10 stores.
- This is a dream opportunity for an experienced Cluster or Area Manager…
- This position will be focused on maximising sales, margin and profit performance across Tasmania as well as supporting branch managers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.