Assessing Manager jobs in Southbank VIC
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Job Category: Security & Protective Services,Trades & Services.
- This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Security Manager to join MSS Security, working…
- Monitoring and assessing the administration care path of all patients.
- Casual Position – Mulgrave, VIC Location.
- Work hours between 7:30am to 6:30pm.
- Be part of the world’s largest tram network;
- Provide engineering services for the Rolling Stock Heavy Overhaul Program.
- What you will need for this role.
- Change Management professionals provide knowledge and experience related to the skills, structures, tools and support mechanisms needed to manage change and to…
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments, assessing business impacts and implementing required framework to comply with new/revised regulatory requirements.
- Energy Market Modelling, Commercial Advisory - Manager.
- Melbourne, VIC, AU Sydney, NSW, AU Brisbane, QLD, AU Adelaide - Fullarton, SA, AU.
- Ecological monitoring fieldwork, involving surveys for threatened species, involvement in long-term monitoring projects, assessing the benefits of environmental…
- The ability to actively challenge accountable managers on performance on business results.
- Actively monitor results against targets, assessing risks,…
- Assist the Operation Manager in assessing platform performance, control design, scalability, efficiencies, capacity and currency and make necessary improvements…
$130,000 a year
- Experience in assessing and/or implementing security and risk standards including ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, ITIL, COBIT, IRAP, PSPF, AS/NZS 4360, CPS234.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.